We offer the following Financial products, through our wholly owned Genesee Planning Services, LLC.
- It's an important part of your personal financial safety net. Genesee Planning offers a wide range of life insurance solutions to help you protect the ones you love.
Types of Life Insurance
– The two types of life insurance are term and permanent. The one that's right for you depends on many factors, including your budget, the amount of coverage you need, and the length of time you'd like the coverage to last.
Term Life Insurance
can help meet a wide variety of business and personal needs and often provide the most coverage for your premium dollar for set periods of time. Whether you want to supplement your existing coverage or simply purchase insurance to meet a specific need, our term policies have the flexibility to help meet your needs.
Permanent Life Insurance
provides lifetime protection. There are several different types of permanent policies:
Universal Life Insurance can help meet the needs of people who desire long-term death benefit protection and flexible premium structure.
Variable Life Insurance offers choice of death benefit options and a potential to accumulate non-guaranteed tax-deferred cash value that fluctuates based on the performance of underlying investment options that you choose.
Survivorship Life Insurance (second-to-die) life insurance insures two people and pays the death benefit when both have died. It is used primarily for wealth protection.
- In the event that you are unable to continue working due to injury or illness, this can provide you with income to help you maintain your family's standard of living.
- Investment products and strategies to help you secure your retirement.
- Maximize your retirement income and make it last your lifetime. Annuities can help you grow and protect your retirement savings and future income.
– have been managed with an eye towards asset allocation, investments, and benchmark returns. Today, there’s greater focus on plan liabilities relative to plan assets. There are several different methods used by plan sponsors to manage or immunize plan risks. An ideal strategy may include multiple elements of this continuum in creating a glide path to pension risk reduction.
Business Perpetuation Plan
– Businessowners need life insurance, too. Our experienced professional staff can help you with funding a buy-sell agreement, securing a loan or qualifying for a performance bond.
Long Term Health Care
- helps protect your hard-earned assets, and provide more control over how and where you receive care should you need it.
- is critical if you want to enjoy the second half of your life. Genesee Planning can help you calculate, and effectively address your retirement future.
– Genesee Planning will help you understand how to transfer your assets to your beneficiaries efficiently and with minimal tax consequences.